Advanced registration with payment is required to submit an abstract.
Submission is available from June 15, 2017
Deadline for abstract submission:
August 21 September 4 at 11:59PM ( Japanese Standard Time Greenwich Mean Time), 2017
Submitted abstract can be modified and updated until the deadline.
Instruction for Abstract-Preparation
- Each submission needs a registered presenter.
- If a presenter plans to submit two presentations, he/she must pay an additional presentation fee of JPY6,000.
- The abstract should be typed in English.
- The title is requested to consist of less than 180 characters.
- Names and affiliations of all authors must be noted. If the number of authors is more than 10, you should input 10 authors online and send the information of extra authors to ISS2017 secretariat (ISS2017contactfirstname.lastname@example.org).
- The abstract body is requested to consist of less than 2000 characters.
- You can enter superscripts, subscripts and Greek letters. Please follow instructions in the abstract submission system.
- You can also attach one figure file in JPEG or PNG format (—.jpg or —.png). If you want to use more than one figures, please combine them to be a single file.
- We will present an abstract in such a format. Abstracts of all the ISS presentations will be posted on the ISS2017 website on December 5. A presenter who does not want the abstract to be released on that day must contact the ISS2017 secretariat.
Questions about Abstract Submission
Abstract Submission Online
TIA Central office, AIST Central 1
1-1-1 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8560, Japan.